June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Addiction Authority Cartoons Consciousness Cunningham Diplopi Evolution Excel Eye tracker Face perception Humor Ideological war Ignorance Judgement and Decision making Master Thesis Neuroscience Optical illusions Oxytocin Pareidolia Perception PowerPoint Prejudice Psychology Religion Science Uncategorized
Blogs I Follow
- Morten Besshø
- Ming Thein | Photographer
- You Are Not So Smart
- The Millennium Conjectures™
- Rudy Oldeschulte, M.A., J.D., Qualif. Psychoanalysis
- Byron's blog.
- coaching dreams
- Gunnar og Marit sin treningsblogg
- KC Education Research Updates
- Lachlan + Cathy
- Les Scientifique
- Mona skriver for livet
- Komparativ Religion
Category Archives: Optical illusions
I looked at a picture painted white with a dot White, with that black dot and I thought Why bother painting that black dot in the middle With the white all around it, makes it so little Just a little … Continue reading
I love optical illusions, and Apple has recently released ‘Perspective’, which is a short film using optical illusions and typography to present the values of “creative” innovation associated with its brand. This is the text in the short video: “Here’s … Continue reading
Don’t trust your eyes. This is another optical illusion showing that your brain prefer consistency before accuracy.
Felice Varini is a Swiss artist who was nominated for the 2000/2001 Marcel Duchamp Prize, known for his geometric perspective-localized paintings in rooms and other spaces, using projector-stencil techniques. Felice paints on architectural and urban spaces, such as buildings, walls and streets. The paintings … Continue reading
Is the color green a property of the grass, the photon, or the detector? Bertrand Russels mind bending argument in full: i) If naive realism is true, then things are what they seem, and we can study how things … Continue reading
Just another proof that you just can’t trust your eyes.