- Addiction Authority Cartoons Consciousness Cunningham Diplopi Evolution Excel Eye tracker Face perception Humor Ideological war Ignorance Judgement and Decision making Master Thesis Neuroscience Optical illusions Oxytocin Pareidolia Perception PowerPoint Prejudice Psychology Religion Science Uncategorized
Blogs I Follow
- Morten Besshø
- Ming Thein | Photographer
- You Are Not So Smart
- The Millennium Conjectures™
- Rudy Oldeschulte, M.A., J.D., Qualif. Psychoanalysis
- Byron's blog.
- coaching dreams
- Gunnar og Marit sin treningsblogg
- KC Education Research Updates
- Lachlan + Cathy
- Les Scientifique
- Mona skriver for livet
- Komparativ Religion
How is the bond between people in love maintained? Scientists at the Bonn University Medical Center have discovered a biological mechanism that could explain the attraction between loving couples: If oxytocin is administered to men and if they are shown pictures of their partner, the bonding hormone stimulates the reward center in the brain, increasing the attractiveness of the partner, and strengthening monogamy.
This entry was posted in Judgement and Decision making, Oxytocin, Perception, Psychology, Science and tagged biological mechanism, Bonn University Medical Center, Brain, cognitive neuroscience research, hormone oxytocin, loving couples, Neuroscience, Oxytocin, Perception, psychology, science. Bookmark the permalink.